Quikkly's price plans are based on the size of your app's installed base. Once included in your app, our SDK can be used for unlimited in-app code generation and scanning. If you require cloud-based code generation and/or action processing, you'll need to add Quikkly Cloud services to your subscription.
Quikkly Cloud Services (Optional)
Many developers prefer to integrate Quikkly fully into their own environment, meaning Quikkly code generation and querying of scan results take place in app or by involving your own servers. Quikkly Cloud Services are for those developers who prefer to use Quikkly's servers instead. Quikkly Cloud Services are available via our APIs and can be used for the following event types:
- Generating and managing codes (create, update, delete)
- Querying to determine the action value for a code
- Processing an action using one of our ready-made action macros
- Querying for insights
Quikkly is fully flexible meaning a developer may choose to use Quikkly's Cloud Services for one or more of these features and may choose to handle other features within their own environment.
After your trial period of 1,000 free events, Quikkly Cloud Services are charged at $29.99 per 1,000 events.
Pricing - The Fine Print
- You can cancel or change your plan at any time. Changes takes effect at the end of the current month. No refunds are given.
- If you are using Quikkly in more than one app (i.e. more than one API key), the number of installs shall be the total of the installed base across your apps.
- If your user base increases during a given period above the threshold for your plan, simply upgrade to a larger plan before the next period starts.
- We reserve the right to ensure you’re on the right plan by verifying the size of your installed base at any time. We will contact you in the event of discrepancies. We reserve the right to cancel your use of Quikkly if large scale abuse is discovered.
- Fees are debited in advance of each new period. Prices are quoted ex-VAT or sales tax.
- Non-payment may result in the disablement of Quikkly services.
- If we see over 10,000 codes/scans using a Trial account, we reserve the right to ask that you move to a paid-for plan.
- Fees are subject to Quikkly’s terms and conditions.