In order to distribute the Quikkly Mobile SDK in your iOS or Android App, you need a Quikkly Mobile SDK License. Price plans for Quikkly are based on the size of your app's installed base. To purchase a license, please visit our store.
Once included in your app, our SDK can be used for unlimited in-app code generation and scanning. If you require access to our Unity SDK, perpetual license arrangements or server-based code generation, then please contact us.
Pricing - The Fine Print
- You can cancel or change your plan at any time. Changes takes effect at the end of the current month. No refunds are given.
- Quikkly Large and Enterprise users can have multiple API keys and use Quikkly in more than one with the number of installs being the total of the installed base across your apps.
- If your user base increases during a given period above the threshold for your plan, simply upgrade to a larger plan before the next period starts.
- We reserve the right to ensure you’re on the right plan by verifying the size of your installed base at any time. We will contact you in the event of discrepancies. We reserve the right to cancel your use of Quikkly if large scale abuse is discovered.
- Fees are debited in advance of each new period. Prices are quoted ex-VAT or sales tax.
- Non-payment may result in the disablement of Quikkly services.
- Fees are subject to Quikkly’s terms and conditions.