www.quikklycodes.com, *.Quikkly.io and www.quikklytags.info (combined “our site”) is a site operated by Quikkly Ltd (“we” or “us”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 08460013 and have our registered office at St Stephens House, Arthur Road, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1RU, UK.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Capitalized terms that are not defined in this policy shall have the same meaning ascribed to them in the EULA.
Please read the following carefully to understand the ways in which we use and protect your personal data.
If you do not accept such use and disclosure of your personal data, you must not use the Quikkly Services.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”) and as defined under the Act, we are the Data Controller.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- when you use the Quikkly Services we may ask you to tell us your gender, age and nationality.
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Quikkly Services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site;
- if you provide it to us, we may collect and process personal data of a sensitive nature, such as your ethnicity and your religious and political views.
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- we may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research and marketing purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
- technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- details of your use of the Quikkly Services including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise, and the resources that you access; and we may collect information about the Device or any computer you may use to download or stream a copy of the App onto your Device, including, where available, the Device's or computer's unique device identifiers, operating system, browser type and mobile network information as well as the Device's telephone number, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. We may associate your Device information with any personal information that you submit to us and we will treat the combined information as personal data in accordance with this policy for as long as it is combined.
- when you use the App to scan a Quikkly Tag or otherwise initiate a predefined action, we may collect and process information from your Device about your actual location. Some of the Quikkly Services require your personal data for the feature to work. If you wish to use the particular feature, you will be asked to consent to your data being used for this purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing email@example.com.
- when you use the Quikkly Services or view content on the App or our Website, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs, including but not limited to internet protocol (IP) addresses, internet service provider (ISP), clickstream data, browser type and language, viewed and exit pages and date or time stamps.
- when you install or uninstall a Quikkly Service containing a unique application number or when such a Quikkly Service searches for automatic updates, that number and information about your installation, for example, the type of operating system, may be sent to us.
- we may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type as more particularly described above, for system administration and to report aggregated information to our advertisers.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Quikkly Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to make it available (on an aggregated and anonymous basis) to entities and individuals who use our Insight Services;
- to ensure that content from the Quikkly Services is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or mobile device;
- to analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of the Quikkly Services;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to report aggregate information to our advertisers;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of the Quikkly Services, when you choose to do so; and
- to notify you about changes to the Quikkly Services.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
In addition to disclosing your personal information as identified in section 6 above, we may disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our EULA and other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, or safety or those of our licensors or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our Service contains links to and from the websites and applications of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing or promotional purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data, or you will be provided with an opportunity to unsubscribe from any marketing or promotional information that we may send you each time this is provided to you. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may unsubscribe from any promotional information that we may send you by emailing us at email@example.com.
You can find out if we hold any personal information by making a "subject access request" under the Act. If we do hold information about you, we will:
- give you a description of it
- tell you why we are holding it
- tell you who it could be disclosed to and
- let you have a copy of the information in an intelligible form
To make a request to us for any personal information that we may hold, you need to put it in writing addressing it to the Support Team, Quikkly.
If we do hold information about you, you can ask us to correct any mistakes by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
To request the deletion of your personal information, you may contact us by email at email@example.com or by writing to The Support Team, Quikkly. We will comply with your request in accordance with and subject to the Act.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to reasonable administration fees (charged to you by us in accordance with the Act) to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.